2016 Catalog Is Here
Fort Worth, TX (February 19, 2016)
Tucker Rocky/Biker's Choice is excited to announce the release of the 2016 QuadBoss Catalog with over 50 additional pages of product over last year’s catalog and more than 600 new part numbers added to the QuadBoss portfolio.
The new catalog features a range of new items that have been added over the last year including:
- The QBT 672 Mud Radial tire with its aggressive bite in soft and muddy terrain as well as built-in rim guards
- ATV Mufflers that slide on existing O.E.M. pipes and Hunting Muffler End Caps for a quiet run through the woods.
- Heavy-Duty Wheel Shafts that are direct O.E.M. replacements and come complete and ready to install
- QuadLite ATV ramps for easy loading and unloading of ATVs
- 5,000 Lbs. Winch featuring 50 ft. wire cable or Dyneema cable, which is 15x stronger than steel
- Carburetor Repair Kits that are designed for all US model ATVs and come with everything needed to repair a carburetor
- The QBT 673 Mud Tires, the most aggressive tires in the QuadBoss line (available March 2016)
The print version of the 2016 QuadBoss Catalog will be delivered to dealers in early March and is available online at www.tuckerrocky.com.
Founded in 2001, QuadBoss started out selling plows and tire sealant to motorsports dealers in the United States. With the ever-increasing demand for ATV and UTV product, QuadBoss branched out and has become one of the leaders in high-quality replacement parts and innovative accessories, currently working with 1,200 dealers across the country. QuadBoss is known for keeping the ATV/UTV community running – from recreational rider to rancher, all-terrain addict to outdoorsman, work or play. QuadBoss offers a wide selection of tires, winches, trailers, replacement parts and more to make any ATV/UTV a workhorse or trail hound. For more information, visit QuadBoss online at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
About Tucker Rocky/Biker’s Choice
Featuring the most powerful portfolio of parts, accessories and apparel brands in powersports, Tucker Rocky/Biker's Choice is the go-to supplier for retailers across the nation. In addition to an unmatched product selection, Tucker Rocky/Biker's Choice is proud of its relentlessly customer-centric culture and unwavering pledge to on-time delivery. Because of its uncompromising commitment to continuous improvement, Tucker Rocky/Biker's Choice has been earning the trust of the best dealers in the industry for nearly 50 years.
For more information, visit Tucker Rocky/Biker's Choice online at www.tuckerrocky.com or on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. To inquire about becoming a Tucker Rocky dealer for Offroad products and accessories, contact the New Dealer Development Department at (817) 258-9255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dawn Zassick, Sr. Director of Marketing, email@example.com